Why Choose Collagen Induction Therapy
For Your Cosmetic Rejuvenation?
If you're looking for affordable, natural, dramatic and long lasting skin improvements, look no further. Working with a professional, caring and knowledgeable micro pigmentation specialist, you can finally feel good about your skin care decision.
Micro Needling is one of the most effective methods of producing significant Collagen remodeling for the purpose of removing acne scars, reducing fine lines and the reduction of pore size. Microneedling treatment's stimulates the body's own wound healing response within the dermal layers of the skin. Collagen induction therapy is started by the thousands of micro injuries to the dermal and sub dermal layers of the skin. These tiny injuries immediately start a holistic repairing process. This process involves a cascade of events. Over the next 9 weeks a holistic mending takes place. Thicker skin is healthier skin.
• Collagen Induction Therapy does not damage the skin...it leaves the epidermis intact
• Collagen Induction Therapy stimulates your body's own collagen production in the dermal layer
• Skin becomes thicker. Collagen and elastin increases up to 1000%
• Any part of the body can be treated
• The healing period is short (1-2 days)
• Safe for people with darker skin thus no fear of hyper-pigmentaion (dark spots)
• Skin does not become sensitive to the sun
• Safe for individuals who have had laser resurfacing
What is INNOPEN
INNOPen is a medical precision tool with a unique, dual spring-loaded disposable needle cartridge (INNOTip) that uses an automated, vibrating stamp-like motion to cause micro injury to the skin. The gentle stimulation of fibroblast promotes natural induction of collagen and elastin without the stress of pain and lengthy down time associated with ablative treatments. The INNOPen is an ideal choice for non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions.
* Superior USA Made Quality
* Patented Needle Cartridge
* No Cross Contamination
* 100% Contaminant Free
* All Medical Grade Components
INNOPEN Treatments :
Acne Scars | Stretch Marks | Burn Wounds | Surgery Scars | Injury Scars | Wrinkles | & More