Why Choose Collagen Induction Therapy
For Your Cosmetic Rejuvenation?
If you're looking for affordable, natural, dramatic and long lasting skin improvements, look no further. Working with a professional, caring and knowledgeable micro pigmentation specialist, you can finally feel good about your skin care decision.
Micro Needling is one of the most effective methods of producing significant Collagen remodeling for the purpose of removing acne scars, reducing fine lines and the reduction of pore size. Dermapen treatment's stimulates the body's own wound healing response within the dermal layers of the skin. Collagen induction therapy is started by the thousands of micro injuries to the dermal and sub dermal layers of the skin. These tiny injuries immediately start a holistic repairing process. This process involves a cascade of events. Over the next 9 weeks a holistic mending takes place. Thicker skin is healthier skin.
• Collagen Induction Therapy does not damage the skin...it leaves the epidermis intact
• Collagen Induction Therapy stimulates your body's own collagen production in the dermal layer
• Skin becomes thicker. Collagen and elastin increases up to 1000%
• Any part of the body can be treated
• The healing period is short (1-2 days)
• Safe for people with darker skin thus no fear of hyper-pigmentaion (dark spots)
• Skin does not become sensitive to the sun
• Safe for individuals who have had laser resurfacing
What is DERMAPEN
The Dermapen is a high tech (non ablative) way of accomplishing collagen growth. It is a proven effective treatment for acne scarring, skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation of wrinkles & fine lines, minimizes pore size, improve skin tone with little (24 - 48hrs of some redness) to no downtime and for all skin types. It is just as effective as ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL, Laser Resurfacing and ChemicalPeels. Please take a moment to watch this brief video explaining this procedure...
DERMAPEN Treatments :: Voted #1 by Physicians
Acne Scars | Stretch Marks | Burn Wounds | Surgery Scars | Injury Scars | Wrinkles | & More
↕ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: DOES COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY HURT? A:You will feel some pressure (scrathing feeling) but depending on the procedure the use of topical agents are available to make the procedure more comfortable
Q: WHAT WILL THE TREATED SKIN LOOK LIKE? A: Treated skin will look like a sunburn when using the Dermapen forabout 12-24 hours. Skin must be kept clean and free of make-up within this period. I will be sending you home with a skin repair cream to use within this 24 hour period. After the time is up you can go back to your regular regimen, preferably a good quality product.
Q: HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED? A: The number of treatments required depends on the amount of collagen destruction currently in the skin or what your trying to achieve. Results may be seen with the first treatment, however for optimal results 4-6 treatments are usually required. Treatments are spaced out 4-6 weeks apart.
Q: HOW LONG TILL I SEE RESULTS? A: Collagen and elastin fibers take 3 weeks to build and continue up to a year using proper skin care products like Hyaluronic acid and peptides along with regular visits to your esthetician, will help build additional collagen and provided overall skincare.
Q: WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR TREATMENT? A: Please review to the following list:
• No Retin A products or applications for 12 hours prior to your treatment
• No auto-immune therapies or treatments 12 hours prior to your treatment
• No prolong sun exposure to the face 24 hours prior to your treatment (A Dermapen treatment will not be performed on a sunburn face)
• If prone to cold sores please take your medicine the day prior, the day of and the day after your treatment due to any problems aroundthe lip area ~~If an active or extreme breakout occurs before treatment, please call to discuss it
WHAT DO I AVOID AFTER TREATMENT? A: Please review to the following list:
• For at least 24 hours, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Retinol products, Vitamin C ( in low ph formula) or anything percieved as "active" skincare
• Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours, no tanning beds
• Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post treatment
• No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post treatment. Sweating and gym environment are harmful, rife with bacteria and may cause reverse reaction
• DERMAPEN CANNOT BE PERFORMED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF A BOTOX TREATMENT OR WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF ANY FILLERS
• PLEASE ADVISE YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU ARE DIABETIC OR TAKE PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH BLOOD THINNERS